CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Such a Proud Mommy!

Well I am so proud of Will. I just got a call from his teacher, she was asking me if he was definately not coming back next year. I told her I was not sure 100% but that is what it looks like right now. She said that she was sending home a letter to provide to his new school if he does not come back that he was being recommended for the Sage Gifetd Program at his school and she hopes that his new school has a gifted program for him. She told me he is way above even the 4th grade level that he would be in next year in both Reading and Math. I was so proud when she was talking about him.

So I am a proud mommy!

5 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Are they still at Chancellor this year and then going public next year?

That is very cool for Will!

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

No they are at Esperanza in the Deer Valley District. I also got a call from Will this afternoon at the awards ceremony they had today he got one for Perfect Attendance, Special Achievement in Music (they only give out 2 of these per quarter this is his second time getting it) and on for Straight A's again!

Mrs. H said...

Oh, duh, he won't be going because he may be living w/ his Dad.

Dakini said...

Awesome news what a smart son you have!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

MOVIEMAN said...

That is so cool. Very smart and he's got a good head on his shoulders.