CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Long Post Coming

Ok a little late but here is a weekend update, hang on for a white trash Jerry Springer ride LOL:

Friday – Ok Friday night was awesome! My friend Jeny that I have not seen in 13 years (we have been friends 21) came down from Flagstaff with her son and spent the night. She was flying to Florida Saturday morning, so it worked out great to see her. We had a blast talking about the stupid things we used to do and just catching up. It dawned on me she is my longest friend and the only one of my current friends that knew me when I was a virgin LOL amazing huh?

Saturday- Well Saturday started off good enough, I took Jeny and her son to the airport, got McDonald’s for breakfast for the Baron, the kids and I and we went shopping for some pictures for the walls and just looking around. We then went to the pool for 3 hours and came home to chill out and watch the movies we rented (Ok Hostel being one of them WHAT A SCREWED UP MOVIE) ok so there I am hanging out smoking a cigarette outside and talking with my mom, this is when Jerry Springer comes in. I heard my neighbor Jay (we will refer to him as just J and his wife will be MS for Mississippi which is where they are from) getting in a yelling match with my huge black neighbor from across the way T is what I will call him. T is a very nice guy and I had never heqrd him raise his voice, well he was laying into J like there was no tomorrow, telling him he gives black men a bad name, he was disowning him from the race, that he needs to get a job and an education, that the next time a monsoon blows in and they float away he will have no pity on them etc (J and MS are Katrina victims that have used it as an excuse to suck the housing and welfare systems dry) anyway this was because T went over to confront J about J jumping down the throat of the old lady next door seems MS and old lady have had some issues that also include a neighbor I call Crack Head (she is a good friend of MS and J) So basically old lady felt threatened and went to talk to T, he is a DOC officer, and T went over to say be a real man dude don’t scare old ladies. Well J hit T (who is HUGE he also just 2 years ago was ranked number 7 in the world for Greco Roman wrestling, so ok he can whoop as too) All T did was take him down in a way cool wrestling move, I cannot believe he did not pound his face in, then J kept going, hit T again, threw his own kids bike against a fence, breaking it whatever, well here come the cops. Well while the cops are there MS gets into how T and his family are all wrong, the lady next door is the problem blah blah blah. Well over the course of 2 days MS and her big mouth causing crap (oh yeah she started in on T’s sister who lives 2 doors down calling her a nigger and then telling the cops she never said that MY ASS I HEARD ALL) the cops were at the apartment complex no less then 7 times. I am so sick of MS and her bull crap. She stood out there Sunday saying she knows from a little birdie that Todd and I snort dope! OMG you have got to be kidding me, the little birdie is her own screwed up mind. She is mentally unstable and because of that we have tried to just stay out of it, cops asked us what we knew, we said nothing, office asked me to do a written statement, I told them no way I am not going to put myself in the line of fire of people who threaten to kill people and are not all there. There is so much more but I cannot put it all here, put it this way we have a great story for y’all when we get together again!

Sunday- Was ok, not amazing but ok. We were planning on going to the pool, well the pool was closed until 4 cause they had to shock it the night before. So we hung out, listened to some fighting downstairs (which really put me in a pissed off mood, I do not need that crap on the weekend) So we go to the pool at 4, Bill was in town and was supposed to pick up the boys around 5 to spend the night with him and Jenn at Jenn’s mom’s house. Well I get a call at 4:15 change of plans their level 2 ultra sound was rescheduled for early AM and there is no way they could get the kids to school on time, so they are just going to go to dinner and then bring them back. Oh well whatever would have been nice to know PRIOR to 45 minutes before you are supposed to get them, as I spent time getting their school stuff ready etc. They were going to go to Bill Johnson’s with Hope so that was going to be good that they could actually see their grandma. But it was just the point of it all. Oh friggin well oh ya more fighting that night from downstairs.

Monday – We all got notices on our door about the fighting, that if we ever feel threatened or hear fighting to call the police with the non emergency number and that anyone that has a police report filed for threatening or fighting will receive and immediate eviction. So there was cops out again last night, so we shall see what happens.

Sorry this was so darn long but had to vent and update! LOL Let’s hope the crap ends soon!

3 comments:

Mrs. H said...

God, hopefully they will get evicted or maybe you can break your lease and rent the house behind us. :)

Dakini said...

MAN OH MAN! Saturday - That story makes me sick, but believe me I lived in New Orleans for seven years I have seen every kind of loser scum of the earth that there is. :( Sorry about your Sat.

I haven't been keeping up with journals but I see a picture of a sweeeet pt cruiser below that says "my new car" beside it. We used to have a black pt cruiser, man I loved that car. :D

Gotta run Elish just woke.

<3

MOVIEMAN said...

At least you got a good story to tell out of it. Where do you think all mine come from. Sorry for the Saturday and that Bill is STILL a loser. Not much I can do, other than call the pound and have them both put down. Take care.

I love ya.