CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Totally Screwed!

Hey Monica's husband was supposed to watch the kids Friday for me, since they are out of school. Well she just told me this morning they are going to leave Thursday night for Yuma, they have a graduation to go to. So she took Friday off and of course that means Pablo will be with her in Yuma and cannot watch the kids. I have tried everyone I know and I am just basically screwed! Does anyone on here know anyone that may be able to help watch them?

Thanks!

2 comments:

Dakini said...

the only people I KNOW in Az who YOU WOULD ALLOW watch your boys are Kris, Dave, Phillip, Ginger, or maybe Rob? bUT you know people that I don't so...I'm not much of a help here.

MOVIEMAN said...

I work on the weekends. Sorry.