CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 12, 2006

Happy as can be!

Hey everyone. I am so in love with my new car! It is awesome! I will take a picture and post it, will probably be with a camera phone until I get near a digital. Todd gave me my mother’s day present early, a new MP3 player. What is cool is for 1. I have never received a mother’s day present before, so this is special. 2. My new car has the plug in so I can listen to it on my car’s stereo system J I have a wonderful man I am telling ya!

Anyways I am so excited tonight my old friend Jeny that lives in Flagstaff is coming with her 3-year-old son Cody. They are flying to West Palm Beach tomorrow, so I will take them to the airport after they spend the night tonight. I have not seen Jeny in 13 years and we have known each other since I was 12. Ok people Jeny knew me when I was a virgin LOL how long ago that was huh? So that will be fun. We will be going to IKEA tomorrow to get some stuff for the kids’ room and then go to the pool tomorrow and Sunday. I am looking forward to a nice Mother’s Day and I hope all the other mothers on here are too.

Mrs. H call me when you get back so I can bring Peetie (that is her name like PT) by and so I can say hi to your mom! I hope you had a wonderful time in Sedona.

All my love!

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

We just plan on hanging all day at the house tomorrow and letting Mr. h wait on us hand and foot!

MOVIEMAN said...

How did that work for you?

Glad that you are so happy steph.