CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 04, 2006

OMG A HEARD OF RHINO'S???

This just in, from Mrs Rhino herself. Since they are having a boy they will try again for a girl!!!! OMG OMG OMG

Kenny was so mad he refused to talk to any of them last night. He wanted a baby sister so bad. Once I explained it would be so cool to be a big brother to a baby brother up there and be the baby boy down here he was a lot better. Now he is happy and excited but said he still only wants to live with me and the Baron LOL

Oh well that is all from here. Movieman coming over tonight. Mrs H, what are you guys up to Saturday? Wanna BBQ and swim?

Love
me

3 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Some people! We'll see how well she handles her own screaming infant to see if she actually wants another.
Does Will still want to go live w/ them?

LoveTheDivaPrincess said...

Yes Will is going to still live with them

MOVIEMAN said...

That sucks. You can't break up the set. I'm sure that he'll come to his senses. Have fun swimming. I'll be thinking of you guys when I'm at WORK.